- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
MARCH 18-19; 25-26, 2017
MAPLE LEAF SUGARING LLC
93 DUPIER RD, GHENT NY 12075
(12.3 MILES FROM HUDSON AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
This company specializes in all things maple, and loves celebrating the annual Maple Weekend! They produce syrup, maple sugar, cotton candy and more, and will be providing tours of their facility as well as their tapping methods, providing any sugar enthusiast with a little more insight into how their favorite seasonal treat is created. Products will be on sale along side several different complimentary samples of all of their unique creations!