- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
MARCH 18-19 and 25-26, 2017
GAETA FAMILY FARM
3789 RIDGE RD LOCKPORT, NY 14094
(15.6 MILES FROM NIAGARA AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
This very small, local upstate New York sugarhouse is again participating in Maple Weekend, where all of their hard work will be shown off to anyone interested in enjoying fine, organic maple syrup. The group will be providing maple-themed snacks for sale, and demonstrating how they collect the syrup, transport it, and refine it into the amazing liquid happiness you know it as. Don’t miss this opportunity for a local community’s touch on a delicious afternoon out in Niagara!