- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Collar City Craft Fest
APRIL 28-29, 2017
THE ARTS CENTER OF THE CAPITAL REGION
265 RIVER ST.
TROY, NY 12180
(8.8 MILES FROM ALBANY-RENESSLAER AMTRAK STATION)
$5 PER PERSON
This is beyond the average craft festival! The Collar City Craft Fest is hosted by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, and will feature a fully juried exhibition of works from some of the most talented artists in the region! This is a great place to go to enjoy the artistry and creativity of others, as well as a source of inspiration for your own work! Taking place in downtown Troy at the Arts Center of the Capital Region make sure you don’t miss out on seeing if your favorite exhibit wins! Tickets are only $5 per person, so take the whole family!