- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Captured Moments: 170 Years of Photography
JANUARY 28 - MAY 21, 2017
ALBANY INSTITUTE OF HISTORY AND ART
125 WASHINGTON AVE.
ALBANY, NY 12210
(2.2 MILES FROM ALBANY-RENSSELAER AMTRAK STATION)
INCLUDED WITH MUSEUM ADMISSION
Brought to you by the Albany Institute of History and Art is the Captured Moments: 170 years of Photography exhibit. Featuring snapshots from well over 150 years ago, this collection is on display for those who wish to revel in the past and see some of the most candid, authentic images from times long past. Witness history through Albany and the surrounding area of New York State, and gain a greater understanding and respect from where we’ve come from, and where we might be going next.