Albany Deluxe Weekend Getaway
Make the Most of Albany, NY
Albany was settled by the Dutch more than 400 years ago when Henry Hudson’s ship, the Half Moon, first sailed up the river that now bears his name. Over the past four centuries, Albany has grown from a small Dutch settlement into New York State’s Capital City. Take the train into the Albany-Rensselaer Rail Station and cross the historic Hudson River to enjoy some of Albany’s finest historical, arts & cultural sites! Visit the Albany Institute of History & Art, the second oldest museum in the country. Take a cruise on the mighty Hudson aboard the Dutch Apple. Dive into Albany’s culinary past and present with the Historic Downtown Albany Food Tour. And so much more!
Experiences & Events
• Albany Capitol Tours
• Hudson River Cruises
• Albany Institute of Art & History
• Taste of Troy & Albany Food Tours
• Daytrips to Saratoga
• Winery & Brewery Tours
• Palace Theater Shows
• Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical
• Holiday Inn Express Albany — Downtown
• Hilton Albany
• Morgan State House Inn
Experience Albany’s Rich History Through Food!
3-Day/2-Night Package Includes:
• Round-trip Amtrak to Albany
• 2-night hotel stay
• Friday Albany Foodie Tour or Saturday Troy Foodie Tour
• Hudson River Sightseeing Cruise
• Admission to the Albany Institute of History and Art
• NY State Capitol Tour
• All taxes
Travel Packages from: $389 per person, per double occupancy*
* Package prices above are based on travel in shoulder periods of May and September. Prices typically increase June through August and decrease in the months of October through April and prices midweek are typically lower than weekends. Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Please call us or contact via our website to get the most up to date pricing. Please give us approximate dates and we can offer prices.
For more info, contact email@example.com, tel. 1-888-769-7245.