Sample the Culinary Extravaganza at the Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival
September 8-9, 2018
Celebrate the bounty of the Empire State at this annual expo of wine, distilled spirits – including real moonshine, as well as whiskey, vodka and rum – craft brews, ciders and farm-to-table specialty foods. Try hundreds of beverages as you learn more about them from the vintners, master distillers and brewers who created them. Watch a cooking demonstration or take a seminar from some of the region’s top chefs. Or just shop for farm-fresh cheeses, meats, salsa, BBQ sauces, pasta, nuts, maple products and oils at this 2-day foodie-fest. And for dessert? How about an artfully designed pastry from one of the festival’s featured bakers! Whether you’re a gourmand or just hungry, the Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival will happily sate you.
The Hudson Valley has a spectacular selection of wines.
Mixologists and master distillers concoct unique spirits.
Professionals share their expertise through seminars.
Travel Packages Include:
- Round-trip Amtrak fare from Penn Station to Rhinecliff Station (RHI)
- 1-day or 2-day pass to the Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival
- 1 night or 2 nights at the historic Beekman Arms Delamater Inn – George Washington really did sleep here, along with numerous other Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States
- Bottle of wine
- Optional car rental*
- $465 per person (single occupancy)
- $325 per person (double occupancy)
- $270 per person (triple occupancy)
- $721 per person (single occupancy)
- $465 per person (double occupancy)
- $370 per person (triple occupancy)
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 1-845-462-1209. Reduced rates available for children under age 12.
*The Dutchess County Fairgrounds are 2.9 miles from RHI. Ground transportation options from RHI include Enterprise Rental Car, ride share or taxi. Additional charges apply.