Be a VIP at the Culinary Institute of America
Take a cooking class at the Culinary Institute of America then indulge in a special dinner at one of the school’s top-rated restaurants. Founded in 1946 to offer vocational training for returning World War II soldiers, the institute was the first college in the United States to teach culinary arts. It is now the largest, with four American campuses and one in Singapore, a diverse student body representing 30 nationalities and the largest staff of certified master chefs by the American Culinary Federation. Spend a day improving your cooking skills, then enjoy the creative cuisine presented by the institute’s talented students.
A student learns the art of cooking from a member of one of the world’s top culinary faculties.
A few lucky tasters sample beers from CIA’s own brewery.
Anyone can take a lesson with chefs from CIA to improve their cooking.
Travel packages include:
- Round-trip Amtrak fare from Penn Station to Poughkeepsie Station (POU)
- Transportation to/from POU to the Culinary Institute of America campus.
- All-day cooking class with a Culinary Institute of America instructor
- Personalized tour of the institute (Fridays only)
- $75 voucher for dinner at a Culinary Institute of America restaurant of your choice
- One-night (1) stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Poughkeepsie or Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie
Friday overnights only. (Additional charges may apply):
- Tour of the CIA brewery
- Wine tasting with dinner
For more info, contact email@example.com, tel. 1-845-462-1209.