Take a Bucket List Trip to Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world, is just a scenic train ride away. On the border of New York State and Ontario where Lake Erie drains into the Niagara River, this dramatic hydraulic phenomenon is actually three massive cascades – American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls – at the end of Niagara Gorge. Vacationers have traveled to these famous waterfalls for over a century. Now it’s your turn! Cruise close enough by boat to be engulfed by their roar. See them from above from the observation tour, and then walk beside them to feel the force of the winds they create. It’s a trip of a lifetime.
Niagara Falls State Park offers breathtaking views.
Get up close and personal with the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist.
Experience one of America’s most historic destinations.
Experiences & Events
• Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
• Niagara Falls Public and Private Tours
• Aquarium of Niagara Falls
• Niagara Falls Helicopter Tours
• Niagara Jet Boat Adventures
• Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
• Sheraton Niagara Falls
• Wyndham Garden Inn Niagara
• Quality Hotel & Suites at the Falls
• Seneca Hotel and Casino
Take a bucket list trip to Niagara Falls, no passport needed!
• Round-trip Amtrak fare to and from Niagara Falls Station (NFL)
• 3-night hotel stay
• Area Attractions Tour to include:
- Admission to Cave of the Winds and the Observation Tour
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Free pickup at your Niagara Falls hotel in New York
Note: If crossing into Canada, each traveler must have a valid passport.
All taxes included
Travel Packages from $489 adults*; $275 children*
|Accommodation||New York Penn||Albany||Syracuse|
|Seneca Casino Hotel||$699||$669||$609|
|Comfort Inn The Point||$659||$619||$559|
|Sheraton at the Falls||$749||$719||$659|
* Package prices above are based on travel in shoulder periods of May and September. Prices typically increase June through August and decrease in the months of October through April and prices midweek are typically lower than weekends. Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Please call us or contact via our website to get the most up to date pricing. Please give us approximate dates and we can offer prices.
® I LOVE NEW YORK is a registered trademark and service mark of the New York State Department of Economic Development; used with permission.