Occupying the top two floors of the Place Bonaventure, a 17-story commercial and business complex, Hotel Bonaventure Montréal combines the benefits of a working environment and a resort. An architectural gem in terms of judicious space planning, the hotel offers first-class conference rooms for organizing large and small meetings, exhibitions, conventions and weddings.
An Urban Oasis High Above the City of Montréal
The Hotel Bonaventure Montréal is a true Garden of Eden overlooking the bustling streets of the city. Connected to the underground city, Central Station and the business district, Old Montréal, and major attractions, this hotel is the perfect place for your next stay in Montréal. Wade in the outdoor, heated, rooftop pool, open year-round and accessible through an indoor entrance on colder nights. Tour the 2.5 acres of beautiful gardens that surround the hotel, or sample one of the hotel’s chef’s creations at the Kube Restaurant.
Enjoy one the hotel’s 397 beautifully appointed, and spacious rooms including 5 luxurious suites. Each room offers a variety of unique views of the landscaped garden, the rooftop swimming pool or a magnificent city view.
“The lobby sits far above the noise; its sleek leather seating and walls filled with modern art are beautifully complemented by the vast floor to ceiling windows overlooking a garden.”
—Travel42, Northstar Travel Media
High-End Amenities for Your Comfort and Convenience
A one-of-a-kind location deserves top of the line amenities. Enjoy sleek décor and first-rate luxuries like:
- In-room ergonomic work area and free high-speed Internet access.
- Baggage Storage and Safety Deposit Box
- On-site Barber Shop and Beauty Salon
- Concierge and Car Rental Desk
- On-Site Convenience Store, Gift Shop, Clothing Store and News Stand
- Room, Laundry and Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation (C$3.00)
- Office and Meeting Room Rentals with Fax, Printer and Photo Copying Service
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Video Conferencing Business Phone Service Available
- Top of the Line Fitness Room
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool — Open Year-Round
- All rooms include: Wall-to-Wall Carpets, Mahogany Furniture, Large Workspace
- Guestrooms Include: Flat Screen TV and Coffee Maker
- Suites Include: Flat Screen TV, Coffee Maker, Small Fridge, Living Room, Office, Half and Full Bathroom
- On-site Restaurants: Le Bisco —Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and Restaurant Bar Le Kube
Near Hotel Bonaventure Montréal
Whether you are visiting Montréal for business or pleasure, Hotel Bonaventure Montréal will place you close to best the City of Mary has to offer. Situated in the heart of Downtown, this Hotel Bonaventure is surrounded by some of the best attractions, restaurants, shopping and nightlife the city has to offer. Connected to the hotel is the famous Underground City of Montréal, Central Station and the business district, as well as Old Montréal. A short walk from the hotel entrance is the Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral, Mont Royal Park, Saint Patrick’s Basilica, Centre Bell — home to the Montréal Canadiens professional hockey team, the Contemporary Art Museum of Montréal and more. A short Uber or Metro ride away is the historic Old Port, home to the Montréal Science Center, MTL Zipline and Quick Jump, Cité Mémoire — celebrating the 375th anniversary of the city, the Montréal Observation Wheel and plenty more.
Hotel Bonaventure is a convenient metro stop along the orange line, connecting you to every train line throughout Montréal, and allowing you to experience all the city has to offer.