- The City of Lights
- Santaland Diaries with David Sedaris
- Scrooge, The Musical
- A Holiday Gathering in Thomas Cole’s New Studio
- Deck the Falls
- SantaCon NYC 2016
- SPARKLE! At the Boscobel House and Gardens
- Saratoga Springs SantaCon
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: the Musical at MSG
- Skiing and Riding Santa Day
- 2016 Artists of the Mohawk-Hudson Region Exhibition
- The World Through His Lens: Steve McCurry Photographs
- Niagara Power Project Festival of Trees
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Fatima Shrine Festival of Lights
- Lights on the Lake
- 31st Annual Gingerbread Gallery
- Christmas Village in NYC
- Holiday Train Show
- Rock & Roll Icons
- Holiday Train Show at MiSci
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
EVERY NIGHT | Celebrate Buffalo’s industrial heritage and see a historic grain elevator illuminated with beautiful displays of light.
DECEMBER 9-10, 2016 | For those who gets anxious at the sound “Dominic the Donkey,” “Black Friday Doorbusters,” and “That one must-have toy of the season,” here is a play for you!
DECEMBER 9-10, 2016 | "Scrooge, The Musical," presented by Players of Utica is back at The Stanley for their 34th and final performance.
Come and explore Upstate New York on an exhilarating, exclusive behind-the-scenes tour led by Travel Channel's own Don Wildman.
Join us for an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of The Culinary Institute of America, customized to help you enjoy all of the exquisite tastes The CIA offers.
A one-of-a-kind Brewtique experience for those with a discerning palate for cuisine and unique beverages.
Uncover stories of New York State and its history as the hub for the slave trade and the Underground Railroad.
Westchester, a site of natural beauty and famous architecture.
More than the home of a historic village and picturesque views, the Catskills have their very own beverage trail.
Enjoy a two-day stay in the Hudson Valley, home to a handful of wineries and craft distilleries, and the vast Minnewaska State Park.