- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
Tuesday, May 23 2017 - Sunday, August 13 2017
NOW - AUGUST 13, 2017 | Watch the great works of the master of English in Central Park this Memorial Day with the Public Theater as they perform Julius Caesar!
Thursday, June 08 2017 - Thursday, August 03 2017
NOW - AUGUST 3, 2017 | Every music taste can be satisfied over the course of this summer’s free concerts.
AVAILABLE MAY 31 - JUNE 4, 2017 & MAY 30 - JUNE 3, 2018 | Experience the music you more than hear—experience music you can feel! Partnered with Albany Symphony
Join us for a unique VIP experience at the Culinary Institute of America in New York’s Hudson Valley.
AVAILABLE JUNE 7 - 9, 2017 & SEPT. 8 - 10, 2017 | This food intensive journey will allow your to hand-pick and forage for your own personalized meal.
AVAILABLE SEPT. 8 - 10, 2017 | Journey back in time as you explore America’s most influential and famous waterway—the Erie Canal. Partnered with The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County.
Westchester, a site of natural beauty and famous architecture.
More than the home of a historic village and picturesque views, the Catskills have their very own beverage trail.
The City of Hudson is filled with an array of fine restaurants, pubs, galleries, and more to keep you busy for quite some time.
Enjoy "The Original Vacation"—a two-day stay in the beautiful Lake George Area. Just a 2.5-hour ride from New York City on Amtrak.