- Snow Tubing at Glimmerglass State Park
- Lumagination at the Botanical Gardens
- Dead of Winter Classic Comedy Festival
- Lantern-Lit Sleigh Rides
- Winter in the Plaza: Ice Skating in Albany
- 20th Annual Bartender's Ball
- Love in Times Square
- The Amazing Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt
- Pleasant Riders Tree Burning and Sledding Party
- Hornblower Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
- Horse-Drawn Carriage in Central Park
- Central New York Boat Show
- 30th Annual Flurry Festival
- NYBG Orchid Show: Thailand
- James Campbell Memorial Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show
- Saratoga Beer Week 2017
- Long Island Winterfest – Live on the Vine
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- Riverdance - 20th Anniversary
- Maple Sugar Festival
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- Made in NY Art Show
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Wednesday, January 25 2017 - Tuesday, February 21 2017
NOW - FEBRUARY 21, 2017 | Didn't think a garden could be beautiful in the winter? This event will change your mind!
Sunday, February 05 2017 - Sunday, February 26 2017
NOW - FEBRUARY 26, 2017 | History's greats are back for a classic comedy film festival put on free to the public by Hamilton College every weekend in February!
Westchester, a site of natural beauty and famous architecture.
More than the home of a historic village and picturesque views, the Catskills have their very own beverage trail.
Enjoy a two-day stay in the Hudson Valley, home to a handful of wineries and craft distilleries, and the vast Minnewaska State Park.