Journey back in time and explore America’s most influential waterway—the Erie Canal. A National Historic Landmark, once considered the 8th wonder of the world, this magnificent waterway is still active today and more beautiful than ever.
- Cruise “locking through” locks
- Work an actual canal lock
- Visit National Historic Parks and distinctive canal museums
- Enjoy a local brew tasting
- Learn regional music, history and culture from canal experts
- Round-trip Amtrak fare
- Enterprise Rental Car
- Lodging at a 3-star hotel
- Breakfasts, two dinners and welcome reception (Groups)
- Fully guided tour with experts (Groups)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
*PRICES AND PACKAGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO PACKAGE OPTIONS, DATES, AVAILABILITY, DEMAND AND SEASON.