Tour & Stay for the Holidays in the Hudson Valley
Experience the history of the Hudson Valley in Dutchess County! Covering 800 square miles, there’s an abundance of natural scenic beauty, outdoor recreation, historic landmarks, restaurants, festivals and more. Sites include the world’s longest pedestrian bridge, Walkway Over the Hudson, presidential homes—the FDR Home and Historic, world-class dining at the Culinary Institute of America, and so many other options. Experience it all with a stay at the historic, luxury Brinckerhoff Inn. The 301-year-old inn was built in 1718 and has a foundation in American history, housing the likes of many historical figureheads, including several Founding Fathers, throughout the Revolutionary War.
Available Tour Options
Hudson Valley North Tour
• Locust Grove (Samuel Morse Residence)
• Walkway Over the Hudson
• Culinary Institute of America (Drive-Through Grounds Tour)
• Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
• Vanderbilt Mansion (As time allows)
• Tour & Tasting at a Local Winery
Hudson Valley South Tour
Take a scenic train ride north to the Hudson Valley.
2-Day/2Night Package Includes:
• Round-trip Amtrak fare to Poughkeepsie Amtrak Station (POU)
• 2-night hotel stay at historic Brinckerhoff Inn
• Includes full breakfast
• Private Hudson Valley tour with boxed lunch
• Dropoff for Dinner in either Downtown Fishkill or Beacon
• All taxes
Travel Packages from: $544 per person, per double occupancy*
*Prices are per person double occupancy and based on availability. Please call us or contact via our website to get the most up to date pricing. Please give us approximate dates and we can offer prices.
® I LOVE NEW YORK is a registered trademark and service mark of the New York State Department of Economic Development; used with permission.