Welcome to Rhinebeck, New York, located in Dutchess County. This historic little town, nestled in the Northern Hudson Valley region, reveals majestic views of the Catskill Mountains, the Hudson River and more. Rhinebeck is a mecca for art & culture: visual, performing and dance, and independent film. With its Fine Dining, casual bistros and a thriving locavore movement, Rhinebeck has been touted as one of America’s best Gourmet towns.
3-Day/2-Night Package Includes:
• Round-trip Amtrak fare from New York City to Rhinecliff-Kingston Station (RHI)
• Two-night hotel stay at the Beekman Arms Delamater Inn
• Private walking and tasting tour of Rhinebeck (Some public tours for a lesser price available).
• Continental breakfast at the Inn
• All Taxes and service charges
Travel Packages from $579 per person, per double occupancy*
Ask About One Night Rates!