Make the Most of Ithaca in the Finger Lakes
There are countless things to do in the Finger Lakes. Some visitors explore the landscape and natural beauty of the region, such as the many wineries along the lakes and hiking trails that stretch for miles, leading you to some fantastic sites. There are also a number of attractions that call the Finger Lakes home, such as the many shopping, art and dining experiences throughout the region.
The Finger Lakes Region is found south of both Rochester and Syracuse, NY. Ithaca is a college town and a thriving wine city as well. Ithaca is located on the lower side of the Finger Lakes.
Experience Ithaca and the Finger Lakes
3-Day/2-Night Package Includes:
• Round trip Amtrak from Albany
• Round-trip private transfer from Syracuse
• Two-nights hotel in Ithaca
• Wine and waterfall half-day tour
• All Taxes
Travel Packages from: $689 per person, per double occupancy*
* Package prices listed are per person double occupancy and will vary by date and/or hotel. Some weekend surcharges may apply. Prices listed are subject to change. Please contact us by phone or via our website with travel dates to receive up to date pricing.
Other Popular Amtrak Travel Packages