- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Albany-Rensselaer station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night experiencing the culture of Albany with these recommended visits and stays.
The Albany area is abundant with art, history, and entertainment. It also features, the Albany Beverage Trail promoting the facilities of farm-based craft beverage producers throughout the county of Albany.
Taste unique craft brews along the beverage trail, then grab a bite at Crossgates Mall (left)—featuring over 250 stores and restaurants, or continue down the beverage trail and check out C.H. Evans Brewing (right).
ShopCrossgates.com • 518.869.9565
EvansAle.com • 518.447.9000
Stay a night at the Morgan State House—the "Ultimate Urban Inn" just steps away from restaurants, museums, and entertainment. Check out this unique location near historic Washington Park.
StateHouse.com • 518.427.6063
Following a comfortable stay at the Morgan State House, tour the Albany Institute of History & Art. Founded in 1791, this institute is one of the oldest museums in the U.S. and continually features nationally significant collections.
AlbanyInstitute.org • 518.463.4478
Have a fun-filled day of discovery at the Albany Institute of History & Art and MiSci (left)—a museum and planetarium, then grab some food at Jack's Oyster House (right).
MiSci.org • 518.382.7890
JacksOysterHouse.com • 518.465.8854