- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Made in NY Art Show
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival
- NYC Hot Sauce Expo
- FAD Market
- Arbor Day Tree Tours
- Collar City Craft Fest
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Festival for Change
- Sakura Matsui Cherry Blossom Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- 10th Annual Crawfish Clam Fest
- Basilica Farm and Flea
- Rochester Lilac Festival
- The 69th Annual Albany Tulip Festival
- The Gardiner Cupcake Festival
- The 9th Avenue International Food Festival
- Apple Blossom Festival
- 5th Annual Taste of Woodstock
- Golden Dragon Acrobats
- Newburgh Mall Spring Break Carnival
- Memorial Day Parade and Duck Derby
- YoFi Film Festival
- Lupine Festival 2017
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Captured Moments: 170 Years of Photography
- Ice Ages
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- Mother's Day Weekend Garden Party
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
|CAPITAL CRAFT BEVERAGES & MUSIC|
TWO-DAY RAIL/DRIVE ITINERARIES
After a 2.5-hour Amtrak® ride from New York City to Albany-Rensselaer, pick up your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation at the station and spend two days and two nights exploring the City of Albany with these recommended visits and stays.
Taste 14 unique craft beverages on the Capital Craft Beverage Trail, founded in Albany in 2015. The trail has become a staple attraction in the city and offers participants a tour through the rich brewing culture that's been running through New York State for hundreds of years.
StateHouse.com • 518-427-6063
Take a trip to downtown Albany and see a performance by the Albany Symphony Orchestra. Any music enthusiast would not want to miss the 2017 season for this profession group of expertly trained musicians. Check out their concert listings to find a show that’s right for you!
AlbanySymphony.com • 518-465-4755
Offering affordable room prices, a free Amtrak shuttle and more to travelers on their Albany vacation, the Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center has recently remodeled rooms, free WiFi, and is a four-minute walk from the city’s downtown area.
AlbanyMedicalCenter.HGI.com • 518-396-3500