- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Capital District Garden & Flower Show
MARCH 24 - 26, 2017
HUDSON VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
80 VANDERBURGH AVE.
TROY, NY 12180
(6.8 MILES FROM ALBANY-RENSSELAER AMTRAK STATION)
$12 EACH DAY
If you can't wait for the very first hints of spring in the air, relief is on it’s away. The Capital District Garden & Flower Show is ready to kick off the spring season with gorgeous floral displays. From babbling brooks, relaxing waterfalls and beautiful plumage, this show has it all for those with a green thumb. Also included is a flower competition, where exhibits are rewarded not just for their plants, but for their ingenuity and creativity. Of course, there will also be vendors selling all kinds of gardening supplies, seeds and more for starting your very own outdoor creative expression.