Schenectady’s newest hotel is open at Rivers Casino and Resort! Offering a luxurious experience with panoramic views of the new Mohawk Harbor, The Landing Hotel is a semi-private hotel. Including an outside patio with live entertainment, a sunroom adjacent to the lobby bar and a state-of-the-art fitness center The Landing Hotel offers endless amenities. The hotel even connects directly with the Rivers Casino by a grand entryway so guests are steps away from a night of video gaming, world-class poker, live entertainment and a variety of dining options.
An Elegant, Modern Hotel in Schenectady
The Landing Hotel offers 165 well-appointed modern guestrooms and suites spanning six stylish floors. Stay in one of the hotel’s spacious king rooms, bay suites with wrap-around balconies, king suites with views of the Mohawk Harbor or ADA accessible rooms with roll-in showers.
The Capital Region has a new destination for weekend getaways, weddings, holiday parties, corporate events and long-term stays. With elegant hardwood furnishings and sophisticated modern style, the Ballroom at Rivers Casino and Resort is perhaps the most impressive location in the Capital Region to hold a corporate event. The space offers a 10,000-square foot Grand Ballroom, more than 4,000-square feet of pre-function space and over 9,000 square feet of outdoor terrace space. For those looking for something smaller, there are 5 intimate rooms, ranging in size from 1,000 to 3,000 square feet.
The Landing Hotel features Splash Spa with a full menu of services including massages, facials, body treatments, nail treatments and hair styling. If you’re looking for the hottest gaming action in New York, place a bet at the Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady located next door. Enjoy slots? They’ve got 1,150 of the newest, hottest slots! If table games are more your style, enjoy over 67 games ranging from Blackjack to Craps.
“We had an excellent visit and overnight stay at the Landing Hotel, Rivers Casino, Schenectady, NY. The hotel is new and very elegant. The staff were wonderful, very helpful and very friendly.”
—Kathleen H., TripAdvisor
A one-of-a-kind location deserves top of the line amenities. Enjoy sleek décor and first-rate luxuries like:
- Fitness Center
- Get in shape or stay in shape with a work out in our state of the art fitness center. Featuring LifeFitness equipment, our fitness center has various cardio machines and free weights and an all in one machine for weight training.
- Located adjacent to our lobby bar, our sunroom provides a great space to enjoy a drink or bite to eat. All of our sunroom tables also feature USB and traditional charging ports for your various personal electronic devices.
- Outside Patio
- Enjoy our amazing views of the Mohawk River from our outside patio. Sit and relax or enjoy a snack or beverage, our patio is great for all occasions. We often feature live entertainment on our main patio, which is adjacent to this semi-private hotel area.
- The Landing Bar
- Enjoy breakfast and cocktails at The Landing Bar. We serve complimentary Starbucks coffee every morning and also offer hot and cold breakfast options a la carte. After your long day, you can start the night off right with our Complimentary Evening Wine Reception and then enjoy one of our craft cocktails or martinis throughout the evening.
- Five On-site Restaurants*
- Enjoy a variety of cuisines available on the gaming floor of the Rivers Casino: Dukes Chophouse, Mian, Flipt, Johnny’s To-Go Italian Restaurant, or Villa Italia.
- Splash Spa at Rivers Casino
- A full-service spa with a full suite of beauty and relaxation treatments, including manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, a blow out bar, scalp and body treatments and makeup.
Near the Landing Hotel
Whether visiting Schenectady for business or pleasure, the Landing Hotel places you near the best attractions in the Capital Region. Situated next to the Rivers Casino and Resort, the hottest gaming action in New York. Visit the Saratoga Race Track, Crossgates Mall, Colonie Center, Viaport Rotterdam, New York State Museum, MiSci, or the Schenectady Municipal Golf Course.