- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Getting to the Green Mountain State is as easy as taking the Ethan Allen Express or Vermonter lines on Amtrak! Make stops in Castleton and Rutland to discover the true small-town Vermont spirit and charm, combined with a quietly beautiful rural landscape.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS
|WHAT'S NEW IN VERMONT|
The Adventure Center at Killington has given the resort 10 new attractions, including the Skye ropes course, Terra-Maze and the Snowshed scenic lift ride. Book Amtrak to KLT station and Gramps Shuttle will transport you to the Killington Grand Hotel.
Burlington Segway Tours allow you to see more of the city than you could on foot. Narrated one or two-hour tours begin with training, followed by visits to the waterfront and Battery Park for Adirondack Mountain views.
The new Hermit Thrush Brewery produces Belgian-inspired ales using "green" technologies. Brewery tours are offered on Friday and Saturday. The tasting room and art gallery are open year-round.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NEARBY VERMONT STATIONS|
The American Precision Museum preserves the heritage of the mechanical arts. Housed in the original Robbins & Lawrence Armory, it holds the country's largest collection of historically significant machine tools and the Machine Tool Hall of Fame.
The Chaffee Art Center features a gallery showcasing artwork by Rutland-area artists. The Center offers art classes for all ages, and hosts spring and fall "Art in the Park" Fine Art & Craft Festivals.
The Brattleboro Museum & Art Center showcases works by regional and international artists. Upcoming exhibits include: flow-MOTION: Michael Sacca; Wishing for the Moon: Karen Gaudette; and Visions from the Edge: An Exploration of Outsider Art.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS IN VERMONT|
In the smallest U.S. capital city, the Vermont State House is one of the oldest and best-preserved state capitals, dating back 150 years. Free guided tours are offered year-round of the Greek Revival structure, topped by a distinctive gold leaf dome.
Quechee State Park in Hartford is home to the Quechee Gorge, "Vermont's Little Grand Canyon." At 165 feet it's the deepest gorge in the state, formed by glacial activity 13,000 years ago. It can be viewed from the U.S. route 4 Bridge and from trails on both sides.
The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory gives 30-minute guided tours year-round that demonstrate the ice cream manufacturing process and end with a free sample. Outside, visitors can stroll through the Flavor Graveyard of retired flavors.
|WHAT'S NEARBY||BACK TO TOP|