- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Whether you see it as an eco-friendly "Emerald City," or the home of the Syracuse University Orange, there are many shades of Syracuse. Enjoy the shopping, dining, history, arts, and outdoor recreation on this stop along the Erie Canal.
|WHAT'S NEARBY THE
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS
|WHAT'S NEW IN SYRACUSE|
The Skä-noñh—Great Law of Peace is a new Native American museum that lets visitors experience the culture of the Haudenosaunee people. Exhibits portray the Skä-noñh creation story and their contributions to the U.S. Constitution and women's suffrage.
Lakeview Amphitheatre is central New York's newest destination to see the biggest stars in an outdoor music venue. There's seating for up to 17,500, and a spacious lawn perfect for enjoying performances under the stars.
Branch, a new winery at Destiny USA, has opened as a satellite location of Bellangelo, a Seneca Lake winery. Try Finger Lakes wines in the New York State craft beverage parlor, and visit farm-to-table mercantile.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NEARBY THE 'CUSE STATION|
Destiny USA is the sixth largest shopping center in the U.S., with 2.4 million square feet of entertainment and dining options, and 260 retailers. Family fun includes indoor go-kart racing, laser tag, WonderWorks, and a suspended rope climbing course.
The Armory Square District of downtown Syracuse is a true example of urban renaissance. Originally settled in 1804, this National Historic District is now known for unique shopping, luxury dining, and vibrant nightlife.
The history of the Erie Canal Museum is told in the original 1850 building where canal boats were weighed. Learn about this 363-mile engineering marvel by exploring a full-size replica canal boat and other exhibits.
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS||BACK TO TOP|
|WHAT'S NOT TO MISS IN SYRACUSE|
Onondaga Lake Park, "The Central Park of Central New York," features the Salt Museum, the Griffin Visitor Center with shuffleboard, bocce and volleyball courts, a 16,000-square foot skate park, four trails, dog parks, and a giant playground.
Founded in 1914, the Rosamond Gifford Zoo is home to more than 700 animals, including lions, bison and red wolf. In addition to 43 acres of outdoor habitats, there are indoor exhibits with nocturnal animals, birds and marine life.
Designed by I.M. Pei, the Everson Museum of Art has an extensive collection of ceramic, an art video collection, paintings by American artists, and more than 200 sculptures. Upcoming exhibits Responsive Eyes and Majestic Mountain | Shining Sea.
|WHAT'S NEARBY||BACK TO TOP|