- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
DISCOVER THE MANY TREASURES OF BEAUTIFUL RENSSELAER COUNTY!
From biking, hiking, kayaking and swimming to cross country skiing and snowshoeing, Rensselaer County has you covered with miles of trails, nature preserves and three state parks.
Buying local takes on a new twist with fresh local products offered year round at the Troy Waterfront Farmers Market. Pick your own, farmers markets and farm stands abound during the summer and early fall.
Summer highlights include free concert offerings throughout the country. Troy's Rockin' on the River concert series runs every Wednesday from mid-June to mid-August and provides the perfect start to a fun evening in Troy. Explore Troy the last Friday of every month at Troy Night out with special programs and discounts in our unique boutiques and enjoy the culinary excellence at our many restaurants.
Nothing says summer like a baseball game with the Tri-City Valley Cats from June to September. Feeling nostalgic? Catch a movie under the stars and one of Rensselaer County's two drive-in theaters.
If rich heritage is what you are seeking, then Rensselaer County is the place to be! Explore Crailo State Historic Site's widely acclaimed exhibit, "A Dishonorable Trade: Human Trafficking in the Dutch Atlantic World." See a mansion in restoration when you visit the Knickerbocker Mansion. Bring history alive with interactive programs at Rensselaer County Historical Society (RCHS). Discover Rensselaer County's rich and diverse history through a special exhibit at RCHS for the County's 225th Anniversary in June and July. Celebrate Troy's Bicentennial with events throughout the city and a retrospective of Troy at RCHS through December 2016.
For those who prefer the arts, Rensselaer County boasts many art venues with the world renowned, acoustically perfect Troy savings Bank Musical Hall where you can enjoy an evening of music, comedy and more in an intimate setting. A mixture of architecture and performance arts can be found at the EMPAC center on the RPI Campus. Looking for alternative arts? Check out the Sanctuary for Independent Media in Troy. Award winning productions can be seen at the Sand Lake Center for the Arts or the Sage Theater Institute. Bring out the artist in you with a class, family activities and exhibits at the Arts Center of the Capital Region.