- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
American Music Festival Package
Experience the music you more than hear—
experience music you can feel!
The American Music Festival is a bold, five-day festival of innovative works of the best new orchestral music today: Experience thrilling new works by living American composers and cross-genre artists and witness for yourself how the Albany Symphony and Grammy-winning Maestro David Alan Miller are reshaping the nation’s musical future!
Inspired by the bicentennial of the great Erie Canal and the power of waterways to connect and inspire people across the land, highlights of this year’s Water Music Festival includes more than 30 new and recent works by 24 American composers, including 14 stunning world premieres
Experience Troy as a unique cultural destination with performances at the legendary Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, the Tiffany glass adorned St. Paul’s Episcopal Church and the state-of-the-art Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center (EMPAC.)
- Round-trip Amtrak fare from Penn Station to Albany
- Lodging accommodations at 3-4 star Albany hotel
- 2017 American Music Festival All Access Pass—Includes:
- More than 15 concerts, recitals, special events and artistic happenings by the renowned Albany Symphony, the unique music ensemble Dogs of Desire
- Restaurant Gift Certificate
CONTACT LORI SOLOMON FOR PRICING AND INFORMATION
TRAVELPACKAGES@NEWYORKBYRAIL.COM | (518) 322-2067