- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
All-inclusive travel packages throughout the state of New York from
New York By Rail's Connections!
AVAILABLE MAY 31 - JUNE 4, 2017 & MAY 30 - JUNE 3, 2018 | Experience the music you more than hear—experience music you can feel! Partnered with Albany Symphony
Join us for a unique VIP experience at the Culinary Institute of America in New York’s Hudson Valley.
AVAILABLE JUNE 7 - 9, 2017 & SEPT. 8 - 10, 2017 | This food intensive journey will allow your to hand-pick and forage for your own personalized meal.
AVAILABLE SEPT. 8 - 10, 2017 | Journey back in time as you explore America’s most influential and famous waterway—the Erie Canal. Partnered with The Chamber of Southern Saratoga County.
Immerse yourself in the stories of New York State's Pioneer Feminists, who risked their lives for Women's Rights. Partnered with Vacations By Rail.
AVAILABLE MAY 1 - OCT. 2017 | Visit charming canal communities and experience the beauty and splendor of this wondrous canal. Partnered with Vacations By Rail.
For those with a discerning palate on a quest for adventure, this one-of-a-kind journey through the Hudson Valley is for you. Partnered with Vacations By Rail.
Discover untold truths in American history as you journey through the past, visiting Revolutionary War sites. Partnered with Vacations By Rail.
Satisfy your hunger; taste hundreds of different craft beverages from across New York State and brush up on your culinary skills. Partnered with Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest: Presented by…
A one-of-a-kind journey from Albany to Lockport, NY, inspired by the Bicentennial of the Erie Canal. Partnered with Albany Symphony.