- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train into Yonkers or Croton-Harmon station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night exploring the county of Westchester with these recommended visits and stays.
Visit Westchester, a site of natural beauty and famous architecture. Begin your visit at Kykuit for remarkable gardens, art, history and spectacular scenery. A trip to Kykuit is simply amazing.
HudsonValley.org • 914.631.8200
After seeing Kykuit, eat at the Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture (left) farm, restaurant and educational center before heading to Union Church of Pocantico Hills (right).
StoneBarnsCenter.org • 914.366.6200
UCPH.org • 914.631.2069
|Stay a night at the Sheraton—complete with a fitness facility, indoor pool, spa and a full-service contemporary American restaurant.
SheratonTarrytown.com • 914.460.2000
|Spend the night at Doubletree, offering 24/7 rooms, an indoor pool, fitness center, sauna, 24/7 business center and more.
Doubletree3.Hilton.com • 914.631.570
Overlooking the Hudson River in Tarrytown is Lyndhurst, one of America's Finest Gothic Revival mansions in its own 67-acre park.
Lyndhurst.org • 914.631.4481
In one day, see a famous mansion at Lyndhurst, Hilltop Hanover (left)—the 187-acre farm with hiking trails, and one of the nation's top outdoor music festival sites, Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts (right).
HilltopHanoverFarm.org • 914.962.2368
Caramoor.org • 914.232.1252