- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
Take Amtrak® to New Rochelle, Yonkers or Croton-Harmon from New York City and get picked up and taken to your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation and spend two days and two nights exploring Westchester County with these recommended visits and stays.
One of the most iconic historic landmarks in the Hudson River Valley, Kykuit offers an incredible taste of the past in the present. Tour the mansion and gardens—originally owned by John D. Rockefeller, and preserved for over a century.
This luxurious hotel is situated in Tarrytown, NY, and offers 24/7 rooms and a 24-hour business center, as well as a fitness center, indoor swimming pool and sauna. At just 25 miles north of Manhattan, Doubletree in Tarrytown is award winning and features stunning views of the Lyndhurst Castle grounds from outdoor balconies, as well as over 250 rooms.
DoubleTree3.Hilton.com • 914-631-5700
The epicenter of Hudson Valley history, nature and culture, the Hudson River Museum features dozens of exhibits, tours, a planetarium and more. The Hudson River Historic House is located right on the bank of the river and has hundreds of artifacts in its collection.
HRM.org • 914-963-4550
Located in the center of new Rochelle, the Radisson offers comfortable modernist rooms and suits for your staying pleasure, combined with a 24-hour fitness center, business center and seasonal pool—all at an affordable rate.
Radisson.com • 914-576-3700