- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Albany-Rensselaer station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night experiencing the culture of Albany with these recommended visits and stays.
With historic sights, cultural hotspots, and spas, what's not to enjoy about Saratoga Springs? Visit the Roosevelt Baths for a relaxing spa experience using mineral water from the Lincoln Mineral Spring for optimal health benefits.
GideonPutnam.com • 518.226.4790
Have a relaxing day at the Roosevelt Baths, then head to two world-class museums right around the corner: The Automobile Museum (left) and the Museum of Dance (right).
SaratogaAutoMuseum.org • 518.587.1935
DanceMuseum.org • 518.584.2225
|Stay a night at Gideon Putnam—the elegant historical building in the heart of Saratoga Spa State Park.
GideonPutnam.com • 518.584.3000
|Spend the night at the Pavilion Grand, located in the heart of downtown Saratoga. Spacious, state of the art, elegantly appointed rooms and suites.
PavilionGrandHotel.com • 518.583.2727
After a relaxing day at the spa and touring the area's museums, wander Broadway in Downtown Saratoga. This main street through Saratoga was voted one of the top Main Streets in America.
Walk through downtown Saratoga to Caffe Lena (left), the oldest coffeehouse in the U.S., or visit the grounds of the Revolutionary War's turning point: Saratoga Battlefield (right).
CaffeLena.org • 518.583.0022
NPS.gov/Sara • 518.670.2985