- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Made in NY Art Show
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival
- NYC Hot Sauce Expo
- FAD Market
- Arbor Day Tree Tours
- Collar City Craft Fest
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Festival for Change
- Sakura Matsui Cherry Blossom Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- 10th Annual Crawfish Clam Fest
- Basilica Farm and Flea
- Rochester Lilac Festival
- The 69th Annual Albany Tulip Festival
- The Gardiner Cupcake Festival
- The 9th Avenue International Food Festival
- Apple Blossom Festival
- 5th Annual Taste of Woodstock
- Golden Dragon Acrobats
- Newburgh Mall Spring Break Carnival
- Memorial Day Parade and Duck Derby
- YoFi Film Festival
- Lupine Festival 2017
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Captured Moments: 170 Years of Photography
- Ice Ages
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- Mother's Day Weekend Garden Party
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Albany-Rensselaer station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night experiencing the culture of Albany with these recommended visits and stays.
With historic sights, cultural hotspots, and spas, what's not to enjoy about Saratoga Springs? Visit the Roosevelt Baths for a relaxing spa experience using mineral water from the Lincoln Mineral Spring for optimal health benefits.
GideonPutnam.com • 518.226.4790
Have a relaxing day at the Roosevelt Baths, then head to two world-class museums right around the corner: The Automobile Museum (left) and the Museum of Dance (right).
SaratogaAutoMuseum.org • 518.587.1935
DanceMuseum.org • 518.584.2225
|Stay a night at Gideon Putnam—the elegant historical building in the heart of Saratoga Spa State Park.
GideonPutnam.com • 518.584.3000
|Spend the night at the Pavilion Grand, located in the heart of downtown Saratoga. Spacious, state of the art, elegantly appointed rooms and suites.
PavilionGrandHotel.com • 518.583.2727
After a relaxing day at the spa and touring the area's museums, wander Broadway in Downtown Saratoga. This main street through Saratoga was voted one of the top Main Streets in America.
Walk through downtown Saratoga to Caffe Lena (left), the oldest coffeehouse in the U.S., or visit the grounds of the Revolutionary War's turning point: Saratoga Battlefield (right).
CaffeLena.org • 518.583.0022
NPS.gov/Sara • 518.670.2985