- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Made in NY Art Show
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival
- NYC Hot Sauce Expo
- FAD Market
- Arbor Day Tree Tours
- Collar City Craft Fest
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Festival for Change
- Sakura Matsui Cherry Blossom Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- 10th Annual Crawfish Clam Fest
- Basilica Farm and Flea
- Rochester Lilac Festival
- The 69th Annual Albany Tulip Festival
- The Gardiner Cupcake Festival
- The 9th Avenue International Food Festival
- Apple Blossom Festival
- 5th Annual Taste of Woodstock
- Golden Dragon Acrobats
- Newburgh Mall Spring Break Carnival
- Memorial Day Parade and Duck Derby
- YoFi Film Festival
- Lupine Festival 2017
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Captured Moments: 170 Years of Photography
- Ice Ages
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- Mother's Day Weekend Garden Party
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Rhinecliff or Poughkeepsie station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night taking in the beauty of the Hudson Valley with these recommended visits and stays.
Distilling some of America's most prized spirits, visit Tuthilltown Spirits and Distillery for tours and tastings of their handmade selection of unique spirits.
Tuthilltown.com • 845.255.1527
After a tasting at Tuthilltown, continue with locally-produced wines and spirits at Stoutridge (left), or head for a hike through the 20,000+ acres of Minnewaska State Park (right).
Stoutridge.com • 845.236.7620
Parks.NY.gov/Parks/127 • 845.255.0752
Spend the night at The Rhinecliff, a boutique Country Hotel with luxurious amenities for all its guests—not to mention an all-day brasserie-style restaurant and bar.
TheRhinecliff.com • 845.876.0590
After a relaxing stay at The Rhinecliff, head to Hillrock Distillery and tour the production of their hand-crafted spirits made with their own grain and hand-bottled at the estate in the Hudson Valley Highlands.
HillrockDistillery.com • 845.876.0590
Continue your tour at the 100-acre Clinton Vineyards (right), or visit the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest (left) on Sept. 10 & 11 to taste the best the region has to offer.
ClintonVineyards.com • 845.876.0590
HudsonValleyWineFest.com • 845.876.0590