- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Rhinecliff or Poughkeepsie station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night taking in the beauty of the Hudson Valley with these recommended visits and stays.
Distilling some of America's most prized spirits, visit Tuthilltown Spirits and Distillery for tours and tastings of their handmade selection of unique spirits.
Tuthilltown.com • 845.255.1527
After a tasting at Tuthilltown, continue with locally-produced wines and spirits at Stoutridge (left), or head for a hike through the 20,000+ acres of Minnewaska State Park (right).
Stoutridge.com • 845.236.7620
Parks.NY.gov/Parks/127 • 845.255.0752
Spend the night at The Rhinecliff, a boutique Country Hotel with luxurious amenities for all its guests—not to mention an all-day brasserie-style restaurant and bar.
TheRhinecliff.com • 845.876.0590
After a relaxing stay at The Rhinecliff, head to Hillrock Distillery and tour the production of their hand-crafted spirits made with their own grain and hand-bottled at the estate in the Hudson Valley Highlands.
HillrockDistillery.com • 845.876.0590
Continue your tour at the 100-acre Clinton Vineyards (right), or visit the Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest (left) on Sept. 10 & 11 to taste the best the region has to offer.
ClintonVineyards.com • 845.876.0590
HudsonValleyWineFest.com • 845.876.0590