- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to the Hudson station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night exploring Hudson's downtown area and beyond with these recommended visits and stays.
Filled with an array of fine restaurants, pubs, galleries, antiques and comfy lodging options, the City of Hudson's Downtown has plenty to do to keep you busy during your stay.
After exploring the city of Hudson head to WM Farmer and Sons (left) for some "proper drinking" and simple supper, or Helsinki Hudson (right) for homespun seasonally-selected foods.
WMFarmerAndSons.com • 518.828.1635
HelsinkiHudson.com • 518.828.4800
Spend the night at WM Farmer and Sons for eclectic boarding rooms and suites designed for warm and comfortable overnight stays.
WMFarmerAndSons.com • 845.876.0590
After a relaxing night at WM Farmer and Sons, head to the Martin Van Buren Historic Site—the retirement home and farm of the 8th President of the United States, Martin Van Buren.
NPS.gov/MAVA • 518.758.9689
Following a day of history, treat yourself to amazing BBQ at American Glory (right), then visit Mac-Haydn Theatre (left)—the areas foremost professional theater.
AmericanGlory.com • 518.822.1234
MacHaydnTheatre.org • 518.393.9292