- Fleet Week NYC
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Made in NY Art Show
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Swingin' Stars and Stripes
- Woodstock-New Paltz Arts & Crafts Fair
- Memorial Day: Fort Ticonderoga
- Majorpalooza and Duck Derby
- American Music Festival
- Lake George Elvis Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
|CITY OF HUDSON
TWO-DAY RAIL/DRIVE ITINERARIES
After a 2-hour Amtrak® from New York City to Hudson, NY, get picked up and taken to your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation and spend two days and one night exploring the unique city of Hudson with these recommended visits and stays.
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, Hillrock Distillery embraces over 200 years of rich history and beauty, in a house built in 1806 by a Revolutionary War Captain that overlooks the scenic Berkshire Mountains. Tour the facility and the grounds, and taste their hand-crafted spirits—made with ingredients they grow themselves and distilled in copper pots.
WMFarmerAndSons.com • 518-828-1635
|Photo by Andy Wainwright|
Home of Frederic Edwin Church, the beautiful estate at Olana State Historic Site is one of the most-visited sites in New York State. Here, the artist painted some of his most memorable works depicting the landscape of the remarkable Hudson Valley. Enjoy the scenic estate, including the original house, gorgeous curated grounds, museum and more!
Olana.org • 518-828-0135