- Canal Fest of the Tonawandas
- Powerhouse Theater
- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Bard Summerscape
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Dragonboat Race & Festival
- AmeriCU Syracuse Arts & Crafts Festival
- Black Diamond Mac And Cheese Festival
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- Park Ave Summer Arts Festival
- Electric Zoo
- YoFi Film Festival
- The Central New York Playhouse
- Amber Waves
- New York's Top Craft Breweries and Distilleries
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
|CITY OF HUDSON
TWO-DAY RAIL/DRIVE ITINERARIES
After a 2-hour Amtrak® from New York City to Hudson, NY, get picked up and taken to your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation and spend two days and one night exploring the unique city of Hudson with these recommended visits and stays. Drop your rental off right at the station at the end of your trip and enjoy a relaxing train ride home.
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, Hillrock Distillery embraces over 200 years of rich history and beauty, in a house built in 1806 by a Revolutionary War Captain that overlooks the scenic Berkshire Mountains. Tour the facility and the grounds, and taste their hand-crafted spirits—made with ingredients they grow themselves and distilled in copper pots.
WMFarmerAndSons.com • 518-828-1635
|Photo by Andy Wainwright|
Home of Frederic Edwin Church, the beautiful estate at Olana State Historic Site is one of the most-visited sites in New York State. Here, the artist painted some of his most memorable works depicting the landscape of the remarkable Hudson Valley. Enjoy the scenic estate, including the original house, gorgeous curated grounds, museum and more!
Olana.org • 518-828-0135