- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
After a 2-hour Amtrak® from New York City to Hudson, get picked up and taken to your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation and spend two days and two nights exploring the Catskills Beverage Trail with these recommended visits and stays.
Located in Earlton, Honey Hollow Brewery specializes in producing hand crafted ales in small batches. All beers are brewed with local ingredients—with some even grown by Honey Hollow themselves. With delicious brews like Smash Orange—brewed with orange zest, you will certainly be coming back to this quaint brewery for more.
This Athens-based brewing company has a seven barrel brew house, as well as ten on-tap craft beers for you to try and a carefully crafted menu of local organic food. Crossroads Brewing Co. is a great place for anyone looking for nightlife in the Catskills, where you can order a flight of beers to sample while dining out at a high-rated eatery.
Often confused with the New York mountain range that shares the same name, the Historic Village of Catskill is home to quaint, locally-owned shops, bed and breakfasts, the Thomas Cole National Historic Site and more.
Located in the village of Catskill—right on the Hudson River, Caleb Street's Inn is a lovely, affordable bed and breakfast that will suit anyone's vacation plans. Stay in one of four specialty rooms, each with different themes and accommodations that match your taste to perfection, all while enjoying the local attractions of the Hudson Valley.
CalebStreetsInn.com • 518-943-0246
Operated by Angela's Italian Bistro and Brewery, the Rip Van Winkle Brewing Company offers six world-class craft beers. Take one home in a growlers, or come on in for happy hour between four and seven to try one out alsongside a delicious Italian dinner.
AngerlasPizzeriaBrewery.com • 518-678-9275
There is no greater place to be a wine enthusiast in New York State, than at the Hudson-Chatham Winery of Tannersville, home to a selection of local wine, food, a cafe and more!
HudsonChathamTannersville.com • 518-589-4153
Located in Windham, Cave Mountain Brewing boasts great food, craft beverages and a friendly staff, making it the perfect restaurant to sample a tast of New York State. This bar and grill also hosts numerous events throughout the year, so make sure to call ahead and plan your trip around a great day or night out.
CaveMountainBrewing.com • 518-734-9222
Scribner's Catskill Lodge is nestled right in the heart of the Catskill mountain range. The 20-acre property is perfect to hike and explore, and after a day out in the wilderness, you can relax at the onsite restaurant, try something delicious off the local, organic menu and enjoy the modern and luxurious amenities the lodge has to offer.
ScribnersLodge.com • 518-628-5130