- Maple Sugar Festival
- Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
- Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
- Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
- Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
- Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
- Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Maple Weekend at Gaeta Family Farm
- Maple Weekend at Maple Leaf Sugaring
- Capital District Garden & Flower Show
- Made in NY Art Show
- 34th Annual Festival of Dance
- Bruchcon NYC 2017
- 2017 Glens Falls Brewfest
- Ben and Jerry’s Free Cone Day
- Saratoga Tattoo Expo
- The Westchester Poetry Festival
- New York International Auto Show 2017
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Canadian Music Fest
- Tribeca Film Festival
- Utica Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Buffalo Cherry Blossom Festival
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
New York By Rail presents Connections: Suggested Two-Day Rail/Drive Itineraries! Take an Amtrak® train to Hudson station, have Enterprise Rent-a-Car® pick you up at the station to take you to your rental car, and spend two days and one night experiencing the Catskills Beverage Trail with these recommended visits and stays.
More than the home of a historic village, the Catskills have their very own beverage trail. Begin your visit at Honey Hollow Brewery, the only farm brewery located in Green County. Make your reservation today at H.HollowBrew@gmail.com.
HoneyHollowBrewery.com • 518.966.5560
After a drink at Honey Hollow, follow the trail to Crossroads Brewing Company (left), voted "best Restaurant in Greene County" and Best Brewery in the Hudson Valley," or trek down to the Historic Village of Catskill (right) to stroll along Main Street and visit local shops galleries, antique stores and more.
CrossRoadsBrewingCo.com • 518.945.BEER
|Spend the night at Caleb Street's Inn—in the Historic Village of Catskill with picturesque views of the Catskill Creek.
CalebStreetsInn.com • 518.943.0246
|Stay a night at Hammo's Brewpub & Lodge, for great home-brewed beer in a friendly atmosphere, paired with comfort food and a warm bed.
HammosBrewpubAndLodge.com • 518.734.6500
After a good night's rest, continue on the trail to the home of the Rip Van Winkle Brewing Company, Angela's Italian Bistro & Brewery. Enjoy classic Italian and American cuisine, with a nice fresh pint.
AngelasBistroBrewery.com • 518.678.9275
Next, trek to the new farm retail store for wine tastings from the award-winning, Hudson-Chatham Winery (left) in Tannersville. Or, visit the county's first brewery, Cave Mountain Brewery Company (right), voted "Best Brewery" at the Hunter Mtn. Microbrewery Fest.
HudsonChathamTannersville.com • 518.589.4193
CaveMountainBrewing.com • 518.734.9222