- Shakespeare in the Park
- Alive at Five
- Xerox Rochester Jazz Festival
- Spotlight: Erie Canal
- Museum Mile Festival
- Rose Day at Mills Garden
- Freihofer’s Saratoga Jazz Festival
- MWPAI Art Festival
- Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen
- New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
- Bard Summerscape
- Independence Day Weekend
- Water Music New York
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular
- Glimmerglass Festival
- Taste of Buffalo
- Garden Walk Buffalo
- YoFi Film Festival
- Syracuse: A City of Versatility and Historic Charm
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip with Amtrak
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
|CAPITAL CRAFT BEVERAGES & MUSIC|
TWO-DAY RAIL/DRIVE ITINERARIES
After a 2.5-hour Amtrak® ride from New York City to Albany-Rensselaer, pick up your discounted "NYTRAIN" Enterprise Rent-a-Car® reservation at the station and spend two days and two nights exploring the City of Albany with these recommended visits and stays.
Taste 14 unique craft beverages on the Capital Craft Beverage Trail, founded in Albany in 2015. The trail has become a staple attraction in the city and offers participants a tour through the rich brewing culture that's been running through New York State for hundreds of years.
StateHouse.com • 518-427-6063
Take a trip to downtown Albany and see a performance by the Albany Symphony Orchestra. Any music enthusiast would not want to miss the 2017 season for this profession group of expertly trained musicians. Check out their concert listings to find a show that’s right for you!
AlbanySymphony.com • 518-465-4755
Offering affordable room prices, a free Amtrak shuttle and more to travelers on their Albany vacation, the Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center has recently remodeled rooms, free WiFi, and is a four-minute walk from the city’s downtown area.
AlbanyMedicalCenter.HGI.com • 518-396-3500