- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
Woodstock-New Paltz Arts & Crafts Fair
MAY 27-29, 2017
ULSTER COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
249 LIBERTYVILLE RD.
NEW PALTZ, NY 12561
(14.2 MILES FROM POUGHKEEPSIE AMTRAK STATION)
ADULTS $9 CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE
Enjoy labor day weekend out with the family at the Woodstock-New Paltz Arts & Craft Fairs, where over 300 hundred artists and sellers will be showing off their talent and wares for your enjoyment. Food and live entertainment will be available throughout the events, as well as sections for children to enjoy crafts, face painting and more. Kids under 12 come in free, and regular tickets are just nine dollars. Make sure to mark this on your calendar as part of your Memorial Day festivities!