- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
Swingin' Stars and Stripes
MAY 26-27, 2017
KLEINHANS MUSIC HALL
3 SYMPHONY CIRCLE
BUFFALO, NY 14201
(3.0 MILES FROM BUFFALO-EXCHANGE STREET AMTRAK STATION)
PRICES RANGE FROM $30-$80 DEPENDING ON SEATS FOR MAY 26 @ 10:30 A.M. AND MAY 27 @9:00 P.M.
Celebrate Memorial Day this year in style with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra during their “Swingin’ Stars and Stripes” Performance! Old favorites honoring the servicemen and women in the armed forces as well as 1940s big band style American classics, this show has everything you need to feel the spirit of patriotism. Tickets range from $30 to $80 depending on seating, and there’s also tickets available for the dress rehearsal show in the morning on May 26, in case you can’t make the 8 o’clock call time the next day.