- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Sakura Matsui Cherry Blossom Festival
APRIL 29-30, 2017
BROOKLYN BOTANIC GARDENS
990 WASHINGTON AVE
BROOKLYN, NY 11225
(6.6 MILES FROM PENN STATION)
$30 FOR ADULTS; $25 FOR CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER
BBG.org/SakuraMatsuri Credit to: The Making Table
Celebrating traditional Japanese culture amongst the beauty of cherry blossom trees, this event has over 60 events to entertain you from start to finish. Tea ceremonies, Japanese dancing, and samurai sword demonstrations are only a few of the fun and educational affairs planned. Head to the website to see all this festival has to offer. Better yet, head to the garden itself!