- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
NYC Hot Sauce Expo
APRIL 22, 2017
BROOKLYN EXPO CENTER
79 FRANKLIN STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11222
(4.3 MILES FROM PENN STATION)
GENERAL: $10 BBQ PLATTER $40 SUPER VIP $100 CHILDREN FREE
Hot sauce, beer, convention center...what else do you need to know? The self-proclaimed “Spiciest Food Festival in the United States” is here this year to satisfy every hot sauce junkie in New York! Incredible wings, unbelievably hot sauces, a contest to see who the best brewer is, beer and music all are coming to Brooklyn for this awesome springtime event! Don’t miss out, but then again, if you can’t take the heat, don’t stand near the fire!