- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Newburgh Mall Spring Break Carnival
APRIL 6-17, 2017
1401 RT. 300
NEWBURGH, NY 12550
(19.3 MILES FROM POUGHKEEPSIE AMTRAK STATION)
FREE / TICKET PRICES VARY
Don’t miss out on a great day trip to a mobile amusement park in the Hudson Valley! Located in Newburgh, not far from other destinations like Poughkeepsie and the town of New Paltz, is the Spring Break Carnival, which offers daily tickets and unlimited rides on all sorts of family-friendly attractions! Hosted and run by Dreamland Amusements, this event will also feature the staples of any fair, with food vendors offering the most delicious (and probably not very nutritious) snacks you’ve loved since you were a kid! Open for Easter Sunday!