- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
New York State Chinese Lantern Festival
APRIL 14 - JUNE 24, 2017
NEW YORK STATE FAIRGROUNDS
581 STATE FAIR BOULEVARD, SYRACUSE, NY 13209
(0.8 MILES FROM SYRACUSE AMTRAK STATION)
LanternFestNYS.com Credit to: CBS Local
The New York State Fairgrounds will undergo a drasticly beautiful transformation from April 14th to June 24th. Thousands of lights will come together to create a masterpiece of culture. Over 20 new displays, incredible sculptures created by Chinese artists, and beautiful archways will dazzle you. For an even greater cultural experience, there will be artisan crafts and traditional Chinese performances.