- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day: Fort Ticonderoga
MAY 27-29, 2017
102 FORT TI RD.
TICONDEROGA, NY 12883
(1 MILES FROM TICONDEROGA AMTRAK STATION)
FREE - OPTIONAL DONATIONS ENCOURAGED
Salute the services of the armed forces of the United States on the grounds where so many soldiers fought and sacrificed their lives during the American Revolution. Visit Fort Ticonderoga to watch the Fife and Drum Corps, and step back in time to look at the lives of average soldiers during the war. Boat tours over Lake Champlain will be running, as well as guided tours through Fort Ticonderoga’s Battlefield Hiking trail. Step back in time to 1776 to witness the birth of our nation!