- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Sugar Oak Farms
MARCH 18-19 and 25-26, 2017
SUGAR OAK FARMS
50 ATKINS RD MALTA, NY 12020
(7.6 MILES FROM SARATOGA SPRINGS AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
Sugar Oak Farms is having their 7th annual open house for yet another Maple Weekend event! Tour the grounds and explore the products of this farm, which produces sugar and syrup for all kinds of different products. They’ll be on sale to purchase, but fear not, as complimentary maple coffee and maple cheesecake will be provided for everyone who wants to attend. This is a great way to get out and explore during the weekend in Saratoga Springs, so make sure to clear your calendar and bring some friends or family!