- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Madava Farms
MARCH 18-19; 25-26, 2017
47 MCCOURT RD DOVER PLAINS, NY 12522
(21.1 MILES FROM POUGHKEEPSIE AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
Enjoy a private, self-guided tour of where the magic happens at Madava Farms! Check out the sugarhouse and enjoy Stosh’s Kettle Popcorn, as well as other treats and drinks. As for the adults, maple-themed vodka and sangria will be available for purchase individually or as a flight! Make sure you plan ahead and also enjoy complimentary programs on learning how to create maple syrup from the professional team at the farm. Take the family out to lunch or for a hike, after enjoying a day at Madava Farms, where the admission is also free of charge!