- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Kent's Sugar House
MARCH 18-19; 25-26, 2017
KENT'S SUGAR HOUSE
2529 PLANK RD BERLIN, NY 12022
(23.6 MILES FROM ALBANY-RENSSELAER AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
This small, locally famous sugar mill is responsible for some of the best maple products around! Check out Kent’s Sugar House during Maple Weekend to enjoy the 41-year-old business’s incredible maple syrup in conjunction with a perfect breakfast of pancakes, sausage and more! You can also check out the facility for a guided tour to learn about how the syrup is created, from porting a tree to actually crafting the final, delicious product.