- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Cronin's Maple Farm
MARCH 18-19; 25-26, 2017
CRONIN'S MAPLE FARM
2109 NY-52 HOPEWELL JUNCTION NY, 12533
(18.0 MILES FROM POUGHKEEPSIE AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
In the spirit of Maple Weekend, kick off the day with a pancake breakfast, complimented by Cronin’s Maple Farm’s authentic maple syrup! The farm will, of course, be selling dozens of different maple treats, from popcorn to cotton candy. There’s also live demonstrations of the farm’s sawmill, firewood processing and the most exciting, chainsaw carving. With spring almost here, treat your family to a day in the outdoors they aren’t likely to forget anytime soon, and satisfy that craving for seasonal sweets!