- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Sugar Festival
MARCH 18 - 26, 2017
GENESEE COUNTRY VILLAGE AND MUSEUM
1410 FLINT HILL ROAD
MUMFORD, NY 14511
(23.4 MILES FROM ROCHESTER AMTRAK STATION)
ADULTS $10 CHILDREN FREE FROM 10 A.M.—4 P.M.
For breakfast lovers and sugar addicts, the Maple Sugar Festival is sure to satisfy your craving for real, natural maple syrup straight from the source. Learn how to spot a tree that can produce syrup, and then how to extract it as it would have been during the 19th-century! Enjoy the forested scenery of Central New York, as well as traditional 19th-century meals, a village square, and more! Kids have free admission, so make sure to not let them miss out on more than an educational hike through woods, but a day of sugary treats and fun!