- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
- 9 Things to Do Around Memorial Day Weekend
Lake George Elvis Festival
MAY 31 - JUNE 4, 2017
LAKE GEORGE FORUM
2200 U.S. RT. 9
LAKE GEORGE, NY 12845
(19.5 MILES FROM GLENS FALLS AMTRAK STATION)
HEADLINE SHOWS RANGE FROM $60 TO $80 WEEKEND PASSES AVAILABLE
This massive festival is a celebration of the man, the myth, the legend: Elvis Presley. A pioneer and icon of the 20th century, Elvis Presley, and his music have been rocking through every generation of music lovers since his initial appearance on national television over sixty years ago. Enjoy his music performed by ten dedicated Elvis impressionists at Lake George, where you rock out in the summer air, right by the scenic waterfront! Tickets are on sale now for this nationally recognized festival, right in New York State!