- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
JANUARY 3 - NOW
NEW YORK STATE MUSEUM CULTURAL EDUCATION CENTER
222 MADISON AVE.
ALBANY, NY 12230
(2.2 MILES FROM ALBANY-RENSSELAER AMTRAK STATION)
INCLUDED WITH MUSEUM ADMISSION
An ongoing exhibit at the New York State Museum in Albany, the Ice Ages exhibition features information on Albany and the surrounding area and how it was shaped thousands of years ago. Explore the migration patterns and eating habits of the great Woolly Mammoth with incredible fossils excavated from near by, and learn about how ice thousands of years ago lead to the creation of rivers and valleys all over the east coast. Be sure to check out this museum and the exhibit for a wealth of interesting information and a fun day out in the capital!