- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science
NOW - MAY 7, 2017
BUFFALO MUSEUM OF SCIENCE
1020 HUMBOLT PARKWAY
BUFFALO, NY 14211
(3.1 MILES FROM BUFFALO-EXCHANGE STREET AMTRAK STATION)
ADULTS $11 CHILDREN $8 10 A.M.—4 P.M.
Lots of people love to play them, and even more love simply how they sound. Even people who aren’t musicians may find it hard not to stare at the beautiful guitars at the Buffalo Museum of Science. Their subtle curves, deep colors, perfect angles and vibrant sounds are sure to captivate anyone who goes in even for just a quick look. A limited event that runs until the first week in May, “Guitar: The Instrument That Rocked the World” features hundreds of guitars and musical artifacts, and even a world record 43-foot long guitar! Don’t miss a chance to pluck those strings!