- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Golden Dragon Acrobats
APRIL 30, 2017
BROOKLYN CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
2900 BEDFORD AVE.
BROOKLYN, NY 11210
(11.2 MILES FROM PENN STATION)
$25 PER PERSON (DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE)
Brooklyncenter.org Credit to: Flickr
One of the most recognized Chinese acts in the nation is going to the Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts this April for a once in a lifetime display of their incredible acts! Acrobatics, aerial stunts, beautifully designed stages and costumes and more all await anyone interested in seeing a brilliant display of traditional culture. Combined with a contemporary soundtrack, this show is sure to dazzle anyone who loves a good spectacle, which this show both promises and delivers upon!