- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Maple Weekend at Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
MARCH 18-19; 25-26, 2017
BUFFALO NIAGARA HERITAGE VILLAGE
3755 TONAWANDA CREEK RD AMHERST, NY 14228
(17.1 MILES FROM BUFFALO-DEPEW AMTRAK STATION)
FREE TOURS FOOD PRICES VARY
Start the first day of New York’s famous Maple Weekend with a lumberjack-themed breakfast of pancakes and maple syrup, followed by fun, family oriented science demonstrations! Learn about the trees that produce maple syrup, their biology and more, while also enjoy the museum and historical artifacts. Tours are also available from experts on all things maple, so if you’re looking for a fun day out that’s also educational, this is the event for you!