- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
Bruchcon NYC 2017
MARCH 26, 2017
GRAND PROSPECT HALL
263 PROSPECT AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NY 11215
(7.5 MILES FROM PENN STATION)
$55-$60 GENERAL FROM 11 A.M. - 3 P.M. $90-$95 VIP FROM 10 A.M.—3 P.M.
The self-described “premier food festival” hits New York City this year to celebrate the best meal that isn’t officially recognized as one: brunch! Grand Prospect Hall will be transformed into a marketplace from heaven, with dozens of vendors showing off delectable creations for you and your friends to enjoy! Have fun with other events, including a speed dating session over brunch, the ‘hangover” lounge to help nurse the headaches away and more! This one-day extravaganza is the foodie fantasy that can’t be missed! Get your tickets now, and save five dollars on the asking price. And don’t forget to check out the trailer for BrunchCon on their website linked above!