- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Basilica Farm and Flea
MAY 6-7, 2017
110 S FRONT STREET
HUDSON, NY 12534
(0.2 MILES FROM HUDSON AMTRAK STATION)
$5 FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Coming just in time for Mother’s Day, the Basilica Farm and Flea will have many crafts and homemade items that are a perfect gift for your mom. The market was started in 2012 in an attempt to counteract the craziness of Black Friday. Now it is one of the largest flea markets in this region, occupying nearly 10,000 square feet of space. This year you can expect to see a number of vendors including LikeMindedObjects, selling handmade furniture, and Good Fight Herb Co., offering all natural beauty products.