- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Arbor Day Tree Tours
APRIL 28-29, 2017
BUFFALO BOTANICAL GARDENS
2655 SOUTH PARK AVENUE
BUFFALO, NY 14218
(5.5 MILES FROM BUFFALO-EXCHANGE STREET AMTRAK STATION)
$10 PER PERSON
Buffalogardens.com Credit to: Realistic Cooking Ideas
Take a tour through Buffalo’s botanical garden and learn about trees! Celebrate Arbor Day with the professionals who’ll guide you through some essential knowledge about the local flora, and even teach you how to spot particular tree species.Tickets are $10 per person, and there's a discount for members of the Gardens. This is the perfect event for any nature lover who’s hungry for more knowledge, so make sure to stop by and learn a little bit more about the local environment. Don't forget to check out the rest of the beautiful exhibits!