- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
Apple Blossom Festival
MAY 21, 2017
VAN HORN MANSION
2685 WEST CREEK RD.
NEWFANE, NY 14108
(26.8 MILES FROM NIAGARA FALLS AMTRAK STATION)
VARIES PER VENDOR OR EVENT
Hosted by the Newfane Historical society, the Apple Blossom Festival combines upstate New York culture with live music, food, crafts and more, through the celebration of spring! This day is going to be jam-packed with options for you and your family or friends to enjoy, ranging from concerts from local musicians, incredible food from dozens of vendors, a flea market and more! Demonstrations in local crafts will be held by experts in the community as well, so make sure to mark your calendar and take charge during the most beautiful month of spring!