- 9 Ways to Celebrate the Arrival of Spring
- Take a Hike Over Lake George
- Worth a Visit: The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Baseball Sites Reachable Via Amtrak
- What's That?
- Spring Back Into Spring
- The 2017 NYS Maple Weekend is Here!
- 6 Not-to-Miss St. Patty’s Day Parades
- Your March Madness Survival Guide
- Don't Miss the 2017 Saratoga Winterfest!
- Hudson: City of Re-imagined Charm
- Worth a Visit: The Pennsy
- Best Places to Ski and Snowboard in New York
- Top 10 Things to Do in NYC This Holiday Season
- Top Winter Vacation Spots in New York
- Meet Marty!
- Traveling with Kids During the Holiday Season Made Easier by Amtrak
- New Amtrak Station Opening in Niagara Falls
- All Aboard the Polar Express!
- Things to Do in Saratoga Springs
- Museum Picks from Don Wildman!
- Amtrak and Taste NY Team Up
- Take Amtrak to See the Top Hockey Teams and Arenas in New York State and Further
- Amtrak's "Great Dome" Car Returns
- Take a Cycling Trip on Amtrak's Lake Shore Limited Line
- Amtrak Takes You to the Top Football Teams and Stadiums in New York State!
- Tour New York with Connections: Suggested Itineraries
- New York Yankee Home Game Season 2017
- New York Mets Home Game Season 2017
- Toronto Blue Jays Home Game Season 2017
- Spring and Summer Gardens Across NYS
5th Annual Taste of Woodstock
MAY 24, 2017
WOODSTOCK FILM CENTER
13 ROAD CITY RD.
WOODSTOCK, NY 12498
(29.6 MILES FROM HUDSON AMTRAK STATION)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS $50 OTHER PRICES VARY PER VENUE
Enjoy the delicacies of regional Hudson Valley New York State at the 5th annual Taste of Woodstock! Culturally diverse and family friendly, this spring food festival encompasses the wonderful town of Woodstock. Restaurants will be hosting special deals for the event, as well as other various renowned food vendors! Grab some early bird tickets and go on a tour of some of the Hudson Valley’s finest eateries. All proceeds go towards the town’s Film Center, which plays movies and hosts events for the surrounding community.